The technical inspection for issue of the commissioning certificate of electric wires exceeding the specified limits
set by the Cabinet of Ministers is carried out on the basis of the following documents submitted by consumers:
- Technical conditions provided by the power supply enterprise or state power enterprise;
- Energy supply project agreed with AERA and energy supply enterprise;
- Handover certificate between the person responsible for construction works and the consumer;
- A copy of the order on appointment of the person responsible for the electric economy;
- Report for measuring ground contouring resistance;
- Report for trial setup of transformer and equipment;
- Transmission line trial report and closed case certificate;
- Installation certificate of an electric meter.
Note: In addition to the documents listed, entrepreneurs are not required to submit any documents.
The project approval procedure takes 3 business days.
Commissioning is free of charge and takes 5 working days.